You supply the sand, Sideline Sports will supply the rest!
You won’t need to sacrifice ease of setup, safety or net tensioning with our Centerline Elite Beach Volleyball Double Court System.
- Exclusive TwistLock™ removable stainless steel sand sockets not only allow easy removal of posts when not in use, but also eliminate the problem of sand or water filling the socket
- Centerline Elite Beach Volleyball Double Court System posts have all the great features that have made Centerline Elite a standard in the industry plus special features for outdoor and indoor sand court use including stainless steel hardware and other weather and sand proofing features
- As an added bonus, the same 3″ Centerline posts can be used indoors on your hardwood floor court and outdoors without modifications for maximum equipment utilization
- Complete system (SVB1000) includes special Centerline 3″ sand aluminum posts, lifetime warranty net tensioning winch, competition TwistLock stainless steel sockets, player safety padding (see color options), competition Kevlar top rope net (substitute SVB1250K for VB1250K for installation at official 8.5M 2 on 2 sand volleyball play), antenna, net and antennae storage bag, net rope cover, and net height indicator
- You’ll also get FREE post pad lettering on all complete system orders or upgrade to graphic post padding
- Order SVB73 Beach Volleyball Officials Stand and boundary kit separately
- Systems meet all applicable high school and college rules.
- Approx. shipping weight: 300#; Truck
Need two courts but want to save money? Sideline Sports’ side-by-side courts are the answer.
- Three posts, two net tensioning winches, three TwistLock sand ground sockets, two nets, two antennas, and post padding are all included in this complete package
- As an added bonus, free pad lettering on the outside end posts, free net and antennae storage bag and free net chain net height indicator makes this a truly complete package.
- Approx. shipping weight: 425#; Truck
Need even more side-by-side courts? Purchase a court adder (SVB10).
- You’ll also need additional VB1250K nets, VB510P post padding, VB13 antennae/boundary markers, and SVB27 sand ground sockets with VB340 adapters.
- Each SVB100 includes one Centerline Elite Sand Volleyball post and lifetime warranty net tensioning winch.
- Order SVB10 for a replacement pair of Centerline sand volleyball posts with winch only.
- Approx. shipping weight: 50#/each; Truck